Legends Hotel™ Supima® Cotton Wrinkle-Free Sateen Sheet Set
Get a great night’s sleep on these smooth sheets crafted of Supima® cotton, the finest American-grown cotton available. Our easy-care, 450-thread count Supima® cotton wrinkle-free sateen sheet set is heavy enough for cold temperatures and sleepers, but lightweight enough for year-round use—it’s a dream to sleep in not to mention it looks gorgeous on the bed.
Standard Pocket Sheet Sets Include:
- Twin sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Twin XL sheet set includes: 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin XL fitted sheet, and 1 Standard pillowcase
- Full sheet set includes: 1 Full flat sheet, 1 Full fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Cal. King sheet set includes: 1 Cal. King flat sheet, 1 Cal. King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
Deep Pocket Sheet Sets Include:
- Deep Pocket Queen sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket Queen flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- Deep Pocket King sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket King flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Deep Pocket Cal. King sheet set includes: 1 Deep Pocket Cal. King flat sheet, 1 Deep Pocket Cal. King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Luxurious, wrinkle-free Supima® cotton sheet set in an array of exclusive colors
- 450-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton sateen
- Standard Pocket Fitted sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Deep Pocket Fitted Sheets accommodate mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Fitted sheets feature an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Flat sheet and pillowcases can be personalized with a monogram
- Additional pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, sheet set, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, deep pocket sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover, and shams, each sold separately
- Part of the Legends Hotel™ collection
Standard Pocket Flat Sheet
- Twin/Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 81 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King/Cal.King: 108 in. x 102 in.
Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Deep Pocket Flat Sheet
- Queen: 96 in. x 108 in.
- King: 114 in. x 112 in.
- Cal. King: 108 in. x 112 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle only
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Note: Do not overload washer and dryer
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A