Legends Hotel™ Alberta Down Alternative Pillow
If you crave the opulent comfort of down but prefer a down-free fill, our Legends Hotel™ Alberta Down Alternative Pillow is the answer. This pillow is filled with a recycled down alternative fill, and encased in a soft, smooth cotton sateen shell and features a 2 in. gusset for extra neck support. Choose from three comfort levels to fit your preferred sleeping style.
- Recycled down alternative pillow
- 300-thread count cotton sateen shell
- 2 in. gusset for support
- Finished with self-fabric piping
- Available in three comfort levels: soft, medium, and firm
- Available in three different sizes: Standard, Queen, and King
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- Queen: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- For best laundering, use a front loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors and mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, or steam
- Tumble dry low, air fluff, or no heat
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Self-Hem - Self-hem is a type of finished border. The material is folded and sewn to create a finished border.
Q & A