LaCrosse™ Down Throw
Filled with lofty, ethically sourced, hypoallergenic down, our LaCrosse® RDS Certified Down Throw has a 295-thread count premium cotton twill shell and comes in a rainbow of color choices. Soft and warm, without being heavy, this oversized throw is perfect for curling up on couch with a good book.
- Fill: 500-550 fill power ethically sourced, RDS Certified Down
- Shell: 295-thread count lightweight and durable 100% combed cotton twill
- Warmth Level: year-round comfort
- 8 in. sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- 1 in. self-binding border
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Hypoallergenic throw
- Available in a down alternative option
- Also available as a blanket
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not bleach or iron
- Tumble dry thoroughly on low heat
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
- Air freshen on occasion
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A