LaCrosse™ LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Throw
Filled with our exclusive down alternative fill, our LaCrosse® LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative Throw has a 295-thread count premium cotton twill shell and comes in a rainbow of color choices. Soft and warm, without being heavy, this oversized throw is perfect for curling up on couch with a good book.
- Fill: LoftAIRE™ Down Alternative
- Shell: 295-thread count lightweight and durable 100% combed cotton twill
- Warmth Level: year-round comfort
- 8 in. sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- 1 in. self-binding border
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Hypoallergenic throw
- Available in a down option
- Also available as a blanket
- Made in China
- 50 in. x 70 in.
- NOTE: For best laundering, use a front loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors and mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, or steam
- Tumble dry low, air fluff, or no heat
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.