LaCrosse® LoftAIRE Down Alternative Blanket
Filled with our exclusive down alternative fill, our LaCrosse® LoftAIRE Down Alternative Blanket has a 295-thread count premium cotton twill shell and comes in a rainbow of color choices. Soft and warm, without being heavy, it’s the perfect layer for your bed.
- Fill: LoftAIRE Down Alternative
- Shell: 295-thread count lightweight and durable 100% combed cotton twill
- Warmth Level: year-round comfort
- 8 in. sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- 1 in. self-binding border
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Hypoallergenic blanket
- Available in a down option
- Also available as an oversized throw
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials; shell made in China
- Twin: 66 in. x 96 in. | 19 oz. fill
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 96 in. | 26 oz. fill
- King: 108 in. x 96 in. | 31 oz. fill
- Machine wash and rinse in cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.