Imperial German Batiste Down Comforter
Introducing the crème de la crème of comforters. A special limited edition, our Imperial comforter combines the sublime luxury of 800-fill-power European white goose down with the airy lightness of ultra-fine, German batiste cotton—a very high quality, lightweight fabric. Meticulously finished with reinforced seams and generous baffle-box stitching to keep the down evenly distributed throughout, this heirloom comforter strikes the perfect balance of insulating warmth with the lofty weightlessness of a cloud.
- This down comforter is pure heaven on earth
- Fill: 800 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified European white goose down
- Shell: 350-thread count, ultra-fine German batiste cotton for the weightlessness of a cloud
- Warmth Level: extra warmth
- 14 in. baffle-box construction keeps the lofty down fill in place and evenly distributed
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Generous 15 in. drop off the edge of the bed
- Features corner loops that attach to our duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Packed in a reusable embroidered storage bag
- Assembled in the USA of fine imported materials
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 ins. x 96 in.
- Professional launder or dry clean only
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A