Company Essentials™ Down Alternative Topper
Set the perfect foundation for your bed with the Company Essentials™ Down Alternative Mattress Topper. A layer of comfort for those with sensitivities to down, our topper features a down alternative polyfill for exquisite loft. Stitched of smooth cotton and quilted to keep the fill from shifting, it’s a wonderful way to ensure a comfortable night’s rest.
- Our down alternative mattress topper is an excellent hypoallergenic alternative for those with down sensitivities
- Shell: 230 thread-count combed cotton
- Fill: 100% recycled polyester fill and is certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Control Union 1008953
- Quilted box stitching keeps fill evenly distributed
- Stretchy anchor bands ensure a perfect fit on mattresses of any depth
- Not reversible
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in.
- Twin XL: 39 in. x 80 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in.
For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, like colors, with mild detergent
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
- May professionally dry clean
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
LoftAIRE - Made for those with sensitivities to down, LoftAIRE is The Company Store's exclusive, high-quality synthetic microfiber which mimics the loftiness and insulating properties of down to give you the closest thing to the real deal.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.