400-Thread Count Supima® Cotton Duvet Cover / Sham
- 400-thread count cotton duvet cover
- Long-staple Supima® - the finest American-grown cotton - is combed then percale-woven with 400 threads per square inch for an exceptionally soft, smooth hand that lasts and lasts
- Button closure and hidden corner ties hold comforter in place
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33 inches down from closed end of duvet (centered)
Supima® cotton – known for its incredible softness and lasting durability – is the finest American-grown cotton. Woven with 400 ultra-fine threads per square inch for an exceptionally smooth, soft hand, this duvet comforter brings a new level of comfort to the bedroom. Use as a duvet cover or a comforter cover. Convenient button closures and interior corner ties hold the comforter in place. Exclusively by The Company Store®.
- Machine wash warm
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Warm iron if needed
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like