Legends Hotel™ Dorset Stripe Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set
Introducing five-star hotel bedding you can luxuriate in every night; exquisitely crafted from long-staple Giza cotton, the finest Egyptian cotton available. Beautifully finished with embroidered striping for a crisp, tailored finish, Dorset is decadently soft and drapey, with soft, lustrous sheen.
Sheet Sets Include:
- Queen sheet set includes: 1 Queen flat sheet, 1 Queen fitted sheet, and 2 Standard pillowcases
- King sheet set includes: 1 King flat sheet, 1 King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Cal. King sheet set includes: 1 King/Cal. King flat sheet, 1 Cal. King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases
- Embroidered striping gives a polished, tailored finish to this luxurious five-star sheet set
- 600-thread count
- 100% combed Egyptian cotton sateen
- Exquisitely woven from the finest quality Giza cotton, grown in Egypt along the banks of the Nile
- Giza cotton from Egypt is one of the world’s most prized long-staple cottons
- Fitted sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, a pair of pillowcases, duvet cover, oversized duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Additional pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Made in Egypt
- Queen: 90 in. x 102 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 102 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A