- 100% wool rug
- Patterned with damask floral medallions in tonal hues
- Super-dense loop construction
- Sheared for sumptuous texture
- A unique dyeing method lends rich variation in color
- Durable enough for high-traffic areas
- Premium cotton canvas backing
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately)
- Rugs ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Baroque floral medallions in tonal hues are beautifully reinterpreted into a painterly motif for the floor. Crafted of pure wool, our rug’s densely looped pile has been sheared for sumptuous texture underfoot, while a special dyeing process enhances the rich variations in color. Durable enough for high-traffic areas.
- 3 ft. 6 in. x 5 ft. 6 in.
- 5 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in.
- 8 ft. x 10 in.
- Pile Height is 10mm
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers; the shedding will diminish with regular wear and vacuuming
- Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile, bound edges, or corners of your rug
- Do not pull loose yarns; trim with scissors. It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs
- Blot spills immediately
- Professional rug dry cleaning only
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.