Overview & Details
- 100% wool rug
- Patterned with damask floral medallions in tonal hues
- Super-dense loop construction
- Sheared for sumptuous texture
- A unique dyeing method lends rich variation in color
- Durable enough for high-traffic areas
- Premium cotton canvas backing
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately)
- Rugs ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
Baroque floral medallions in tonal hues are beautifully reinterpreted into a painterly motif for the floor. Crafted of pure wool, our rug’s densely looped pile has been sheared for sumptuous texture underfoot, while a special dyeing process enhances the rich variations in color. Durable enough for high-traffic areas.
- 3 ft. 6 in. x 5 ft. 6 in.
- 5 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in.
- 8 ft. x 10 in.
- Pile Height is 10mm
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers; the shedding will diminish with regular wear and vacuuming
- Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile, bound edges, or corners of your rug
- Do not pull loose yarns; trim with scissors. It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs
- Blot spills immediately
- Professional rug dry cleaning only
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.