Cotton Bamboo Blanket
The Cotton Bamboo Blanket, with its subtle design and beautiful color, is silky soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic. Woven of an all-natural cotton and bamboo blend, this versatile blanket is perfect for any season—use alone during the warmer months or as an extra layer when it’s chilly.
- Silky-soft blanket for year-round comfort
- 55% cotton with 45% bamboo
- Textural diamond pattern woven on a dobby loom
- 360 GSM
- Can have a monogram
- Also available as an oversized throw
- Made in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 96 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King: 110 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle use mild detergent
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Caution: Extra soft handspun yarn has been used so there may be some lint after first wash
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Q & A