Legends Hotel™ Cotton & TENCEL™ Lyocell Bath Towel
There’s soft . . . and then there’s crazy soft. This bath towel definitely falls into that second category, thanks to the luxurious blend of cotton and TENCEL™ Lyocell, a fiber derived from sustainable wood sources. Woven in Turkey to a decadent 700 gsm, it’s ultra-plush and absorbent, too. Believe us—once you’ve tried it, there’ll be no turning back.
- Decadently soft, plush, and absorbent bath towels
- 80% cotton/20% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- 700 GSM
- Accented with a triple row textured dobby weave
- Can have a monogram
- Woven in Turkey
- Washcloth (set of 2): 12 in. x 12 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle, dark colors separately
- Do not use bleach
- Tumble dry
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleanser and toothpaste that contains Benzoyl Peroxide, Retinal, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Q & A