Company Essentials™ Awning Stripe Comforter
Bold awning stripes give a cool update to our dreamy comforter. A great alternative to down, this medium-weight comforter is an ideal layer for year-round use. Tailored with a soft cotton shell, distinctive diamond quilt stitching keeps the lofty, hypoallergenic synthetic fill evenly distributed to keep you cozy all night long.
- Bold awning stripes give our hypoallergenic comforter a stylish update
- Fill: 100% recycled polyester fiber fill
- Shell: 250-thread count cotton
- Warmth level: medium warmth for year-round use
- Updated with distinctive diamond quilt stitching
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Twin XL: 70 in. x 96 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, like colors, with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, or steam
- Tumble dry low, air fluff, or no heat
- Dryer balls recommended
- Remove promptly from dryer
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A