Company Cotton™ Dobby Stripe Wrinkle-Free Sateen Duvet Cover
You can never go wrong with a classic. Patterned with subtle tonal stripes, our luxe cotton sateen duvet cover is one of our all-time favorites, thanks to its buttery soft hand, luminous sheen, and go-anywhere good looks. Plus, it’s wrinkle-free, so it’ll look flawless the minute it comes out of the dryer.
- Subtle tonal stripes pattern this buttery-soft, wrinkle-free cotton sateen duvet cover
- 300-thread count
- 100% wrinkle-free cotton sateen
- Duvet cover reverses to the same print
- Duvet cover has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, and shams, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach only needed
- Tumble dry low
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A