Company Cotton™ Solid Border Percale Sham
Inspired by five-star hotel bedding, the Solid Border Percale Sham is part of our go-to foundation for a polished, well-tailored bed. Crafted of combed cotton percale for a smooth, crisp hand, it’s finished with that perfect dash of color that pulls any look together.
- A contrast border brings polished, timeless style to the bed
- Super smooth, crisp and coo, this cotton percale collection is new and improved and soft to the touch
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Pillow sham has an envelope closure to keep your pillow in place
- Lumbar and Boudoir shams have hidden YKK zipper closures
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes a duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Part of the Company Cotton™ collection
- Made in India, sourced direct from one of our preferred suppliers
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Boudoir: 12 in. x 16 in.
- Lumbar: 14 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A