Company Cotton™ Seersucker Duvet Cover
That staple of summers by the shore, seersucker stripes bring coastal-cool style to a space no matter where you are. Crafted in Portugal of airy, yarn-dyed cotton, we think of them as the “casual Friday” of your bed’s wardrobe: super-soft, relaxed, and inviting.
- Classic yarn-dyed seersucker stripes bring coastal good looks to the bed, no matter where you are
- 100% cotton
- Reverses to 200-thread count cotton percale
- Showcases a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to the corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and sham, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Twin/Twin XL: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Seersucker - Seersucker is a lightweight, color-striped, woven fabric that is permanently puckered or crinkled during manufacturing, giving it a less wrinkled look.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A