Company Cotton™ Bath Rug
Ultra-plush and absorbent, our richly textured reversible cotton bath rug features chunky loops on one side and a densely tufted pile on the other, for twice the wear (and feel). Loomed to a hefty 2600 grams per square meter, it wears beautifully over time and comes in dozens of colors to match any bathroom decor. Rug pad is recommended on hardwood and other slippery surfaces.
- Soft, absorbent and versatile, our soft bath rug reverses from chunky loops to a thickly tufted pile
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- 2600 GSM
- New cotton bath rugs tend to lint at first, but after several washes, lint will diminish
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Coordinates beautifully with our Company Cotton™ Bath Towels
- Woven in India
- 17 in. x 24 in.
- 21 in. x 34 in.
- 24 in. x 40 in.
- Contour: 24 in. x 24 in. with cutout
- Square: 24 in. x 24 in.
- Machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle, with mild detergent
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Ring-spun Cotton - Ring-spun cotton is created by twisting and winding yarns simultaneously and continuously, enhancing the softness, smoothness and durability of the fabric.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A