Company Cotton™ Double Border Wrinkle-Free Sateen Sham
Evoking the sort of quiet luxury you’d find at a five-star hotel, our Double Border Wrinkle-Free Sateen Sham is our favorite finishing touch for a well-made bed. Timeless and versatile, the white field keeps things looking crisp and clean, while a double contrast border frames each piece with a dose of beautiful color. Keep things pristine by matching with white sheets or go bold by coordinating with a matching color from our Wrinkle-Free Sateen bedding.
- Buttery smooth and practical, this wrinkle-free collection is luminous and perfect for cold sleepers
- 300 thread-count
- 100% combed cotton sateen
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to corner loops on our basic bedding comforters to secure both in place
- Pillow sham has a 6 in. back closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Shams are sold individually
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Entire collection includes duvet cover, sham and decorative pillow cover, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash warm, with like colors
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Note: Do not overload dryer
- Tumble dry low
- Remove from dryer promptly and fold
- Do not dry clean
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A