Company Cotton™ Comforter Protector
This soft, breathable cover will protect and extend the life of your comforter. Tightly woven of pure cotton percale with no added chemicals or coatings, its microscopic pores form a natural protective barrier to your comforter against bed bugs, pet dander, and other allergens.
- Safeguard your investment with our cotton comforter protector
- 300-thread count
- Breathable 100% cotton percale
- Microscopic pores create a natural barrier against dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander, and other allergens while protecting the longevity of your comforter
- Dust-mite resistant and bed bug proof
- Hidden zip closure
- Made in China
- Twin: 72 in. x 92 in.
- Full: 86 in. x 92 in.
- Queen: 92 in. x 97 in.
- King: 110 in. x 98 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach on as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A