Legends Hotel™ Alberta Down Comforter
The Legends Hotel™ Alberta down comforter's baffled box construction make it light-as-a-feather without sacrificing warmth. A lightweight 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell is filled with ethically sourced RDS certified European down and expertly finished with a double needle top stitch, available in multiple colors and warmth levels.
- Fill: 600-650 fill power ethically sourced, RDS certified European down
- Shell: 300-thread count premium combed cotton sateen for added softness
- Warmth Levels: Light, Medium Warmth, and Extra Warmth
- 12 in. baffled box construction provides optimum loft
- Generous 15 in. drop off the edge of the bed
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our Legends Hotel™ collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not bleach or iron
- Tumble dry thoroughly on low heat
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
- Air freshen on occasion
- Note: For best wash and dry, use front-loading commercial washing and drying machines
Baffled Box Construction - A baffle is an internal wall of fabric that separates the top and bottom layers of fabric in a comforter, featherbed, or pillow. A baffle provides better loft and distribution of fill than standard constructions.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
Q & A