Company Cotton™ Spectrum Bath Towel
Add some color and texture to your bathroom with our Spectrum bath towel. Featuring more than a dozen colors with a white or taupe background, this soft and absorbent towel will brighten your bath and shower routine.
- Wake up your bathroom with these colorful absorbent and lightweight bath towels
- 100% cotton
- 500 GSM
- Woven for a textural, high-low effect
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
- Designed to coordinate with our Company Cotton™ Bath Collection, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Washcloth (Set of 2), 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A