Company Organic Cotton™ Bath Towel
Step out of the shower and wrap yourself in our soft and supple, all-natural Organic Cotton Bath Towel. Woven of 100% certified organic cotton, these towels are safe for sensitive skin and come in a range of subtle shades and a variety of sizes.
- Absorbent, eco-friendly, and super-soft
- 100% organic cotton
- 600 GSM
- Fine ribbed dobby border
- Can have a monogram
- Designed to coordinate with our Organic Cotton Bath Collection, sold separately
- Woven in Portugal
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 13 in. x 13 in.
- Fingertip (Set of 2): 12 in. x 18 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Dobby Pattern - A dobby pattern is a design that contains simple geometric forms or motifs, made on a loom with a spherical harness control mechanism called a dobby head.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Q & A