Legends Luxury™ Sterling Supima® Cotton Bath Towel
Wrap yourself in luxury befitting a 5-star hotel with our Legends Luxury™ Sterling Bath Towels. Woven from premium Supima® cotton, known as the “cashmere of cotton,” and available in a multitude of rich colors, this exceptional towel stays thick and luxurious even after repeated washing.
- Thick and soft, luxurious and absorbent
- 100% long-staple, American-grown Supima® cotton loops
- 800 GSM
- Two dobby borders on the bath towel and bath sheet
- Single dobby border on the washcloth and hand towel
- Can have a monogram
- Part of the Legends Luxury Collection
- Designed to coordinate with Legends Luxury™ Sterling Bath Mat, sold separately
- Woven in Turkey
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 12 in. x 14 in.
- Fingertip (Set of 2):14 in. x 20 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 56 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, dark colors separately
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Dobby Pattern - A dobby pattern is a design that contains simple geometric forms or motifs, made on a loom with a spherical harness control mechanism called a dobby head.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Q & A