Green Earth® Quick Dry Bath Towel by Micro Cotton®
Your search for the perfect towel is over—not too heavy, not too light, our Green Earth® Quick Dry Towels are “just right.” Offered in an array of colors and woven of eco-friendly Micro Cotton®, these light and absorbent towels are sure to become your “go-to” favorite after shower or bath.
- Quick drying and eco-friendly, lightweight and absorbent
- 100% combed Micro Cotton®
- 400 GSM (Towels); 700 GSM (Bath Mat)
- Textured and ribbed with moisture-wicking properties
- Designed to coordinate with Green Earth® bath rug, sold separately
- Woven in India
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Bath Mat: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Micro Cotton® - Micro Cotton® is a luxury brand of premium bed and bath linens made from high-quality, extra-long staple cotton fibers that are meticulously woven into carefully designed products by master weavers. Micro Cotton® bed linens are soft and silky smooth to the touch, naturally comfortable and perfect for year-round use. Micro Cotton® towels are lighter yet absorb at a higher rate than traditional ring-spun towels. The Micro Cotton® technology is basically proprietary spinning techniques using a good long staple that results in products that are soft, durable, and do not lint or pill.
Q & A