Green Earth® Quick Dry Bath Mat by Micro Cotton®
Your search for the perfect mat is over—not too heavy, not too light, our Green Earth Quick Dry Mats are “just right.” Offered in an array of colors and woven of eco-friendly Micro Cotton®, these light and absorbent mats are sure to become your “go-to” favorite after shower or bath.
- Quick drying and eco-friendly, lightweight and absorbent
- 100% combed Micro Cotton®
- 700 GSM (Bath Mat)
- Textured and ribbed with moisture-wicking properties
- Designed to coordinate with Green Earth® bath rug, sold separately
- Woven in India
- Bath Mat: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Micro Cotton® - Micro Cotton® is a luxury brand of premium bed and bath linens made from high-quality, extra-long staple cotton fibers that are meticulously woven into carefully designed products by master weavers. Micro Cotton® bed linens are soft and silky smooth to the touch, naturally comfortable and perfect for year-round use. Micro Cotton® towels are lighter yet absorb at a higher rate than traditional ring-spun towels. The Micro Cotton® technology is basically proprietary spinning techniques using a good long staple that results in products that are soft, durable, and do not lint or pill.
Q & A