Air Layer Quilt
Striking a balance between texture and simplicity, the jersey knit Air Layer Quilt is our new favorite piece for year-round layering. Living up to its name, the design is uniquely constructed for an airy, cloudlike weightlessness. Hand-stitched with a soft, fluffy cotton jersey shell and the loftiness of polyfill, this quilt is—in a word—a dream. Pair it with the matching jersey knit Air Layer Sham from the same collection.
- 100% cotton knitted shell
- 100% polyfill
- A unique quilting construction process that pulls the poly fiber batting into the shell creates added space within the quilt, making it especially light and airy
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to the same color
- Entire collection includes quilt and sham, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer; do not iron
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A