Legends Hotel™ Supima® Cotton Percale Fitted Sheet
This may be the best bedding you ever sleep on—light, crisp, breathable, and super soft—it’s ideal for warmer temperatures and warm sleepers. This cotton percale fitted sheet is made from long-staple Supima® cotton—the finest American-grown cotton available, making it an opulent choice that will only get softer with time.
- These Supima® cotton pillowcases are the ultimate in comfort—breathable, light, and super-soft
- 400-thread count
- American-grown, long-staple Supima® cotton percale
- Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet accommodates mattresses of up to 20 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Two Twin XL fitted sheets will fit split King mattresses
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, deep pocket flat sheet, deep pocket fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Made in India
Request a Swatch:
On the fence about color or simply want to feel the amazing quality for yourself? Request a FREE swatch now by contacting a customer care specialist through live chat or call us at 1-800-323-8000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Cal King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 14 in.
Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 18 in.
- Cal. King: 72 in. x 84 in. + 18 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Long-staple Cotton Yarn - A long-staple cotton yarn means that it doesn't break therefore it won't lint as much. It is more pure, fine, durable and softer than traditional cotton which is made extra soft during the spinning process. Supima® cotton and Egyptian cotton are considered long-staple cottons.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Supima Cotton - Only the top 3% of all cotton grown in the USA earns the label of Supima®—superior pima. All Supima® is 100% American grown pima cotton, prized for its incredible softness, durability, and ability to absorb moisture and retain color. Fun fact, The Company Store® and “Pima’s” first cotton farm were both “born” in the same year, 1911.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Awards & Certifications
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification keeps you and your family safe from harmful substances (Certification number: 18.HUS.52388, Hohenstein HTTI)
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 400 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
SUPIMA® is a premium cotton brand that ranks in the top 1% of the world’s finest cotton. All SUPIMA® extra-long staple cotton products are made from cotton grown exclusively in Far West and Southwestern U.S. particularly in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and California. We certify that our vendors are upholding the highest standards of quality and distribution of their SUPIMA® cotton products. Having the SUPIMA® logo guarantees the highest quality in home fashion goods, so look for the logo.
Q & A