- Legal Terms & Conditions of Use
- Materials You See on This Web Site and Your Use of Them
THE COMPANY STORE® MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO ACCESS THIS SITE FROM LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. DO SO ON THEIR OWN INITIATIVE AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS, IF AND TO THE EXTENT LOCAL LAWS ARE APPLICABLE.
All materials on this site, including for example, images, illustrations, and special surveys, sweepstakes, games, contests and promotions, are protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled either by The Company Store Group, LLC, an affiliated entity, or by third parties who have licensed their material to The Company Store® Material from www.thecompanystore.com may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, home use is a violation of U.S. copyright law and applicable international copyright treaties and conventions and/or misuse, misappropriation or infringement of copyright and/or other intellectual property rights held by The Company Store®, The Company Store Group, LLC, or affiliated companies. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") which you see on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hanover Company Store, LLC, the participating unaffiliated merchants shown or The Company Store Group, LLC, its affiliates, and others. Nothing in this site grants to you any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the prior written permission of the owner of the Trademark. Your use or misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this site, or any other content on this site, is strictly prohibited.
This site is controlled and operated by Hanover Company Store, LLC, from its offices located at:
The Company Store®
c/o The Company Store Group, LLC
1500 Harbor Blvd.
Weehawken, NJ 07086
with an e-mail address for our Customer Service Manager of email@example.com. The phone number is 1-800-323-8000.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. HANOVER COMPANY STORE, LLC AND THE COMPANY STORE GROUP, LLC. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HANOVER COMPANY STORE, LLC AND THE COMPANY STORE GROUP, LLC. DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE TECHNOLOGY THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE IMMUNE TO HACKER ACTIVITY, ELECTRONIC OR NON-ELECTRONIC TAMPERING, COMPUTER CRIME, OR THEFT. HANOVER COMPANY STORE, LLC AND THE COMPANY STORE GROUP, LLC. DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE OR IN LINKED SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
The material that you read in the The Company Store® site is provided solely for entertainment, promotional, and commercial purposes.
Typographical Errors: Although all information on this website and in our print catalogs has been carefully checked for accuracy, typographical errors and omissions occur and are therefore subject to correction. We regret any inconvenience.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Law That Governs This Web Site
You specifically agree not to interfere with the operation of The Company Store® web sites(s) or otherwise use such web site(s) for an illegal or improper purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of The Company Store® web site(s) constitutes your consent to these Legal Terms and Conditions of Use and the privacy policies of The Company Store®.
welcome to Customer Service
Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™