- Main Menu
- Bed Basics
- Company Kids®
- Home Décor
- Main Menu
- New Arrivals
- Contact Us
- My Account
Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- TheCompanyStore.com Affiliate Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
If you begin to place an order from this website, and if you have at any time given us your e-mail address, we may use your e-mail address to communicate with you about the status of your order. We may also send you e-mails regarding special sales, exclusive offers, and other valuable promotions that we think will interest you if you have voluntarily agreed to receive such promotional material.
If you enter one of our giveaways, Tel.e.Friend® about one of our products, or sign up for one of our Newsletters, and give us your e-mail address, we may use your e-mail address not only for the purpose it was submitted, but also to send you e-mails regarding our own special sales, exclusive offers, and other valuable promotions that we think may interest you if you have voluntarily agreed to receive such promotional material.
Like many other online merchants, we participate in cooperative database services which assist us in the matching of offline and online purchasing behavior, and marketing analysis, so that participants can better analyze and understand the differences and tendencies of print catalog purchasers and website visitors, and so that we can maximize the benefit of postal mail and e-mail we send to you. This sharing of information allows us and other interested parties to make future marketing efforts more efficient. These cooperative database services and their participants, however, are not authorized by The Company Store® to use your e-mail address to send you e-mail.
If you would prefer not to receive emails from us regarding special sales and exclusive offers, click here.
If you would prefer not to receive emails regarding the status of your order, click here.
To opt out of our print catalog, call customer service at (800) 323-8000.