Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
What methods of payment do you accept?
Whether you're ordering through our Web site or by mail, phone or fax, you can pay for your purchases with The Company Store® / CompanyKids® Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network or American Express. For mailed in orders, you can also pay by check or money order (please do not send cash). We also accept payment via PayPal for orders placed online.
When is my credit card charged for my order?
Your credit card is charged when your order is shipped. If multiple shipments are required to fulfill your order, you will be billed as the items are shipped. Shipping fees, as well as taxes, if applicable, are charged on a pro-rated basis as items are shipped.
Do you offer deferred billing?
Do you offer financing options? How does it work?
We are pleased to be able to offer Financing Options for The Company Store® / CompanyKids® Credit Card purchases. U.S. orders only. At the time of purchase we must authorize the full value of your order which will reduce your available credit by the full amount.
Promotional Plan Disclosure for The Company Store® / CompanyKids® credit card:
No Interest if paid in full within 6 months. If the balance is not paid in full within 6 months from the date of purchase, interest will be imposed from the end of the promotional period on the remaining balance at an APR of 24.99%. This APR will vary and is based on the Prime Rate. A minimum payment of $1 or [1% of your account balance] (rounded to the nearest $1.00), whichever is greater, will be required during the promotional period. Minimum monthly INTEREST CHARGE of $1.00. Purchase must be charged to your The Company Store/Company Kids credit card account.