Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Email and Privacy Issues
Can I sign a friend up for your catalog and or emails?
We're always glad to hear that our customers love to share The Company Store® with their friends! But anti-spam laws require that we only send email to those folks who have given us explicit consent to contact them via email, so we would prefer that you not sign a friend up for our emails ("spam" is unsolicited commercial email, and many people do not like to receive it). You can, however, forward your copy of any of our emails to a friend.
My email address has changed. How do I change my address so I can continue receiving updates from The Company Store?
To change the email address, you will need to unsubscribe using your current email address (see detailed instructions below), and then sign up again on our site with the new address. If your old address has expired and you no longer have access to it, you won't need to unsubscribe -- we will receive an error report when we attempt to send email to the invalid address and will remove it automatically.
How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
We hope to offer something of value for all of our recipients, but we understand that some people receive too much email. If you need to unsubscribe, click here. We will process your request as quickly as possible.
I don't want my name, postal address or email address given or sold to anyone else. How do I inform you of my preferences?
When you request a catalog, or place an order with us, you will be prompted to tell us your preferences at that time. If you would like to change your preferences at any time, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include complete information. We will process your request as quickly as possible, but due to circumstances beyond our control you may receive mailings from a third party in the meantime.
If you do not want to receive ANY catalogs from ANY direct marketing companies, write to this address to inform them of your wishes:
The Mail Preference Service,
c/o Direct Marketing Association,
P.O. Box 9008,
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008.
This organization will make your request known to all its members. It can take as much as 6 to 8 months for them to comply with your request.