PrimaLoft® Deluxe Pillow
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic pillow.
- 270-thread count cotton hypoallergenic pillow.
- Down alternative pillow with patented PrimaLoft® polyester microfiber that mimics the qualities of down.
- Hypoallergenic pillow cover made from 270-thread count cotton.
- Non-allergenic and water-resistant.
- Provides allergy relief for those allergic to down.
- Choose a down alternative pillow in soft, medium, firm or extra firm densities to best suit your individual sleeping style.
- PrimaLoft® deluxe pillows available in a soft/stomach pillow, medium/back pillow, firm/side and extra-firm/side pillow.
- Machine wash.
- Made in USA of fine imported materials.
- The Company Store®'s pillow fabrics are double stitched, down proof, and Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Each pillow is made in the USA, by The Company Store®, of fine imported materials.
Meet the pillow of your dreams. In a study, participants preferred our PrimaLoft® Deluxe pillow two to one over the competitors’ pillows and you’ll soon learn why! Packed with a lightweight patented polyester microfiber fill, this hypoallergenic PrimaLoft® Deluxe pillow perfectly mimics the superior warmth and lofty qualities of true goose down without the allergen irritants that down can cause. With our hypoallergenic pillows, you can sleep soundly without any of the sniffles, sneezes, watery eyes and other unpleasant allergy side effects. Our hypoallergenic down alternative PrimaLoft® Deluxe pillow is also water-resistant. What’s not to love?
Made from soft and smooth 270-thread count cotton, our hypoallergenic down alternative pillow is available in four different densities, soft, medium, firm and extra-firm so you can find the best pillow to suit your sleeping style and preferences. Our soft pillows are ideal for stomach sleepers, medium pillows ideal for back sleepers and firm and extra-firm pillows for side sleepers. With our machine washable PrimaLoft® Deluxe hypoallergenic pillows, you can always count on quality, restful sleep, seven nights a week.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these pillows fire-retardants? I need a pillow for my mother who is in a nursing home and it is required to be fire-retardant.Asked on 7/12/2016 by Debra from Newburyport
Q:I mistakenly cut off the washing instructions. oops. Can you tell me the proper washing instructions for the primaloft pillows? Thanks!Asked on 7/11/2016 by Makismom from WA State
A:Hello - We would recommend cleaning with a mild detergent. Wash on a warm, delicate cycle, in a large tumble washer and be sure to rinse. We would recommend using commercial units to lessen the wear and tear on the pillow. Dry on low using down fluffers or tennis balls to break apart the filling and prevent clumping. Complete drying is necessary to prevent any clumping that may occur if the primaloft filling remains damp inside the product. Also, check to make sure the dryer is not too hot as over drying will scorch and ruin the primaloft filling. Thank you.Answered on 7/11/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I'm trying to get a pillow that is the same as one I bought several years ago. The label indicatesStyle PRN91 ST....can you let me know which pillow this might be. Thank you.Asked on 5/9/2016 by Grandma
A:Hello - Are you able to contact customer service and provide them with your name and address? We should be able to find a record of your purchase and provide you with the information you need. 1-800-289-8508 or email@example.comAnswered on 5/10/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What pillow should I buy if I want it to fit pillow case described as "Euro, 26 inches"?Asked on 4/28/2016 by Square from IA
A:Hello - Thanks for your question! We have a couple Euro pillow inserts to choose from. Item # PO46 has a hypoallergenic synthetic fill. Item # P880 is filled with 95% feathers and 5% down.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous