LaCrosse® Down Pillow
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic down/feather pillow
- 250-thread count cotton cambric shell
- Dual chamber construction offers supportive comfort and supreme softness
- An inner core of 98% feathers/2% down for support
- Outer chamber of TCS® down provides softness
- Medium support for back and side sleepers
- Packed in a cotton storage bag
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately)
- Machine wash
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials; shell made in China
Supreme softness meets excellent support. Offering medium support for back and side sleepers, our down pillow is constructed with two chambers: an inner core of 98% feathers/2% down for support surrounded by an outer chamber of lofty TCS® hypoallergenic down for softness. It’s encased in a finely sewn shell of soft and smooth, 250-thread count cotton cambric. Exclusively by The Company Store.
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
|LaCrosse® Down Pillow||Standard||Queen||King|
|Dimension||20 in. x 26 in.; 51 cm. x 66 cm.||20 in. x 30 in.; 51 cm. x 76 cm.||20 in. x 36 in.; 51 cm. x 91 cm.|
|Fill ounces||30 oz.||34.5 oz.||41 oz.|
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.