TCS® Down-Free™ Fill Reading Wedge Pillow, Medium Firmness
Overview & Details
- Medium-firmness reading pillow made with down-free hypoallergenic fill
- Perfect for those who are allergic to traditional down and feather fills
- 200-thread count combed cotton shell
- Our down-alternative reading pillow supports your back, making it easier and more comfortable to read while sitting in bed
- Also available in a firm blend of 95% feather fill and 5% down
- Choose from two different sizes, perfect for a variety of different spaces
- Do not machine wash
- Do not dry clean
- Spot clean only
- Assembled with care in La Crosse, WI using imported and domestic materials
Book lovers and allergy sufferers, rejoice! Reading is now more comfortable than ever, thanks to this smartly designed Reading Wedge Pillow, made with hypoallergenic down-free fill. Featuring a tall back and sloped front, our reading pillow provides your back with the support and cushioning it needs when you're reading books and magazines in bed, or using e-readers and tablets.
Filled with our exclusive TCS® Down-Free™ material, our reading wedge is perfect for those with allergies, as it provides the perfect mix of softness and back support. The medium-firmness cushioning and sloped design help encourage better posture while in a seated position, which can eliminate back pain. Available in two different sizes, the pillow is a must-have for those who love to read in bed and it can be used in a variety of other spaces as well. The pillow is also available in a firmer version, made with a blend of down and feather fill, so you can choose for your needs. Available exclusively at The Company Store.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.