LaCrosse® LoftAire Pillow
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic pillow.
- An ideal pillow for allergy sufferers.
- Packed in a cotton storage bag.
- Filled with LoftAire, an exclusive synthetic fill that captures the softness and loft you would expect from down without the allergens that affect sensitive sleepers.
- Medium support for back and side sleepers.
- Dual Chamber construction−inner core provides firmness while the outer chamber provides softness.
- Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 250-thread count cotton cambric shell that is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Supreme softness meets excellent support. A wonderful choice for allergy sufferers, our premium LaCrosse® pillow is filled with an exclusive blend we named LoftAire. This high-quality, hypoallergenic, synthetic fill captures down’s incomparable loft and softness without the allergens that affect sensitive sleepers.
Offering medium support for back and side sleepers, our LoftAire hypoallergenic pillow is constructed with dual chambers: the inner core provides firmness while the outer chamber provides softness. Encased in a shell of smooth, 250-thread count cotton cambric that’s Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the material of the inner core? Does it mold to your head/shoulders like a memory foam or is it hard? I am a back sleeper and every pillow I've tried leaves me with a stiff neck and pain in my shoulders.Asked on 8/31/2017 by KC from Columbia, SC
Q:Hello Is there foam or polyester in this pillow?Asked on 8/6/2017 by Pamela from NC
Q:I am looking for a relatively flat (low profile) pillow. Most pillows now sold are too high and too deep for me. Is the LoftAire pillow considered low profile?Asked on 8/2/2017 by Kathy from Rochester, NY
A:Hi Kathy- The Lacrosse Loftaire pillow is a medium density pillow for back and side sleepers. It is going to be a thicker pillow. We would recommend to get a soft density pillow for more of a low profile feel. Thank you.
Q:How many ounces are in the standard size pillowAsked on 6/13/2017 by Ginny the Gardener from Lebanon, NJ
Most products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.