Our Firmest Pillow
Overview & Details
- Firm sleeping pillow.
- Ideal for side sleepers.
- The firm support cradles the head, neck and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
- Filled with 95% feather/5% down blend.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill shell.
- All of The Company Store® pillow fabrics are double-stitched, down-proof and Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals.
- A rigorous, 6-step quality and purification process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in standard, queen and king size.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Dry clean.
Let’s be firm: if you prefer to sleep on firm pillows, look no further! Filled to the max with a superior quality blend of 95% feathers and 5% down, our firmest pillow has a plump and fluffy feel without sacrificing firm support. Finely crafted with a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill shell, our luxurious feather/down firm pillow takes bedding basics to the next level of comfort and quality. Each pillow is handmade in our La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I love sleeping on the gusseted side sleeper pillow but I need another pillow underneath to make it higher. I'm looking at the firmest pillow. Its expensive for this purpose and I'm wondering if my intended use will ruin it over time. Would foam be better? Or, should I just use an inexpensive any-store pillow for underneath?Asked on 3/16/2017 by marcy from rutland,vt
Q:what is the dimensions of the queen size pillow?Asked on 1/2/2017 by Drew
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.