Our Firmest Pillow
Overview & Details
- Firm sleeping pillow
- Ideal for side sleepers
- The firm support cradles the head, neck, and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line
- Filled with 95% feather/5% down blend
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials. Shell made in China
- All down products assembled at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill shell
- All of The Company Store® pillow fabrics are double-stitched and down-proof
- A rigorous, 6-step quality and purification process ensure our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- Available in Standard, Queen, and King size
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Dry clean
Let’s be firm: if you prefer to sleep on firm pillows, look no further! Filled to the max with a superior quality blend of 95% feathers and 5% down, our firmest pillow has a plump and fluffy feel without sacrificing firm support. Finely crafted with a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill shell, our luxurious feather/down firm pillow takes bedding basics to the next level of comfort and quality. Each pillow is assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store.
|Soft Density - Better Pillow||Standard||Queen||King|
|Dimension||20 in. x 26 in.; 51 cm. x 66 cm.||20 in. x 30 in.; 51 cm. x 76 cm.||20 in. x 36 in.; 51 cm. x 91 cm.|
|Fill ounces||36 oz.||43 oz.||48 oz.|
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.