St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down and TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter & Sham
Overview & Details
- 232-thread-count cotton shell.
- Comforter reverses to a complementary hue.
- Cotton shell is Oeko-Tex certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Sewn-through 12” diamond stitching keeps fill from shifting.
- Our comforter features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Made in LaCrosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store.
St. Tropez is the lightest weight comforter we offer, making it a layer you can enjoy year-round. Offered in a spectrum of sophisticated colors, it reverses to a complementary hue for twice the decorating options. St. Tropez is available in both 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or TCS® Down-Free™ polyfill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Covered in a silky smooth 232-thread count cotton shell, sewn-through diamond stitching prevents the fill from shifting.With down fill:
- Our lightest weight down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic.
- Lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down-Free™ poly fill.
- Provides insulating warmth for those allergic to down.
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.