Family Pajamas – Unbearable
Overview & Details
- Matching family pajamas.
- 100% cotton flannel pajamas showcase a festive group of sledding bears.
- Available for men, women, teens and kids… even the dog!
- Cozy cotton flannel that’s been brushed so they’re extra soft.
- A great way to celebrate the winter season and make the holidays even more special and memorable.
- Kids’ pajamas and girls’ nightgown are flame resistant cotton/modacrylic.
- All pajama bottoms have an elastic waist.
- Available as a 2-piece pajama set for women; printed pajama bottoms and a white solid thermal top for men and teens. For kids, choose from a 2-piece pajama set or nightgown.
- Matching pajamas for dogs in coordinating prints with snap closure and are measured by back length from base of neck to base of tail.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Dressed in festive holiday sweaters and ski caps, the adorable sledding bears on these matching family pajamas are ready to celebrate the season. Sewn of soft-brushed cotton flannel, our Family Pajamas will keep you and the ones you love warm and cozy throughout the cold months ahead. Kids’ pajamas and girls’ nightgowns are flame resistant. Men’s and Teen have a coordinating white solid thermal top. Bottoms have an elastic waist. Dog PJs have snap closures and are measured by back length from base of neck to base of tail. 100% cotton.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:We have ordered before and the best fit for my Yorkie was your Fitwarm size M he's 7.6 lbs I am concerned for the right fit here there's only the recommendation of measure the back to 8' any ideas or changing my order before it gets shipped out w the wrong size would be appreciated .Asked on 11/19/2016 by Claire from Texas
A:Hi Claire - The Dog pajamas in the XS size are for dogs with a back length of between 8 and 12 inches. And are recommended for the following breeds Toy Poodle, Chihuahua, and Yorkshire Terrier. Based on the information you provided the XS size is what we would recommend for him. Thank you.