Legends® Royal Baffled Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- The most luxurious comforter we offer.
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 430-thread count combed cotton sateen cover.
- Cover is made of fine combed yarns that create a light-weight shell for exceptional softness and drape.
- Cover is jacquard woven with a timeless windowpane pattern.
- Cotton sateen fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Filled with hypoallergenic, 700–750 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- Generous baffle box stitching for optimum loft preventing cold spots allowing for all over even warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – light, medium, extra warmth and ultra warmth.
- Available in our luxurious oversize dimensions, perfect for extra deep mattresses.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Legends® Luxury Royal pillows also available.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Legends® Luxury Royal Pillow (PM82)
Nothing else in the world comes close. Our heirloom-worthy Legends® Luxury Royal comforter is the most lavish one we offer, bringing you the ultimate in over-the-top opulence. Filled with large clusters of 700–750 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down, it offers unbelievably lofty, insulating warmth. Meticulously tailored of 430-thread-count combed cotton sateen, the shell is jacquard woven in a classic windowpane pattern and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Together, they create a layer so insulating and air-light, it’s like sleeping under a cloud. Generously sized comforter has 15” baffle box construction for optimum loft and prevents down cold spots allowing for all over even warmth. Also available in luxurious oversized Queen and King sizing. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of the finest imported materials. This heirloom-worthy comforter is one you’ll love and treasure for generations.
Twin, 70x90" 19 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 23 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 26 oz.,
King, 108x96" 31 oz.,
Twin, 70x90" 23 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 27 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 31 oz.,
King, 108x96" 37 oz.,
Twin, 70x90" 28 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 34 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 39 oz.,
King, 108x96" 47 oz.,
Twin, 70x90" 34 oz.,
Full, 84x90" 41 oz.,
Queen, 90x96" 47 oz.,
King, 108x96" 56 oz.,
Queen, 98x96" 30 oz.,
King, 116x96" 35 oz.,
Queen, 98x96" 35 oz.,
King, 116x96" 42 oz.,
Queen, 98x96" 44 oz.,
King, 116x96" 52 oz.,
Queen, 98x96" 53 oz.,
King, 116x96" 63 oz.,
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I purchased your Legends Geneva comforter a couple of months ago and find it to be the perfect weight (medium) for our climate. I noticed in the reviews for this comforter that most people are getting heavy or ultra weight. Is this comforter not as warm in the medium weight as the Geneva?
Also is the white a stark white or is it a softer white?Asked on 5/16/2016 by Weesie from Burlington, IA
A:Hi Weesie - Good question the weight levels for all are comforters are the same so a medium weight for one comforter is the same weight for another style. The royal comforter has a jacquard windowpane pattern, but the white is stark white. Thank youAnswered on 5/17/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What are the measurements for:
Oversized Queen size
Oversized King size
For weather that fluctuates, in winter, between -5 celsius and 10 celsius at night, what weight range would you recommend?Asked on 5/1/2016 by Aaron
A:Hi Aaron - The measurements of item CU78 the Legends Royal Comforter are the following: Queen 90x96; Queen Oversize 98x96; King 108x96; King Oversize 116x96. The warmth level is actually determined on the temperature of your bedroom and your sleeping comfort. Attached is a link from the Comforter Guide that provides the guidelines for choosing the best warmth level. http://www.thecompanystore.com/comforter-buying-guide.html
Thank you.Answered on 5/1/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.