Legends® 800-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding
Overview & Details
- 800-thread count cotton sateen.
- Tailored of long-staple Egyptian cotton.
- Available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcase, duvet cover and sham.
- Double-hemstitch details accent the flat sheet and pillowcases.
- Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 16” deep.
- Duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters, holding them securely in place.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
An heirloom without the wait, this stunning collection is crafted of long-staple Egyptian cotton sateen, prized for its rich luster, silky softness and long wear. Expertly spun with ultra-fine, single-ply yarns and woven with an exceptionally high 800 threads per inch, the flat sheets and pillowcases are beautifully finished with double hemstitching. This is bedding you’ll treasure for many years to come. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How deep is the pocket of the fitted sheet?Asked on 7/22/2016 by Erica from Gaithersburg, MD
Q:Do the pillow case hems lie flat after washing or do they crinkle up? And, are they really soft?Asked on 5/24/2016 by Linda from Pasadena! MD
A:Hi Linda - The Legends 800 thread count Egyptian cotton pillowcases are made with long staple Egyptian cotton that gives the very silky soft and luxurious feel. These are exceptionally soft. The hem on the pillowcase does lie flat and you should not experience any crinkling. Thank you.Answered on 5/24/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Are these sheets 100% cotton or a blend?Asked on 5/12/2016 by KR from Minneapolis
A:Hi - The 800-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Sheets are 100% cotton. Thank you.Answered on 5/12/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Where are these sheets made? Thanks!Asked on 5/5/2016 by faith
A:Hi Faith - The Legends® 800-Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Bedding is imported from Portugal.Answered on 5/5/2016 by Anonymous