Comfort Cushion Memory Foam Mattress Pad
Overview & Details
- Memory foam mattress pad.
- Quilted clusters of memory foam offer cloudlike softness and support on our comfort cushion memory foam mattress pad.
- Memory foam mattress pad adds therapeutic pressure point relief to any mattress; designed to mold to the shape of your body for the ultimate in sleeping comfort.
- Mattress pad crafted from a breathable, bamboo-blend cover.
- Comfort cushion memory foam mattress pad fits mattresses up to 22” thick; choose the mattress pad in twin, twin XL, full, queen and king sizes.
- Machine wash and dry low setting.
- Exclusively ours.
Say goodbye to tossing and turning throughout the night with our incredible Comfort Cushion Memory Foam Mattress Pad. Quilted with clusters of premium memory foam for cloud-like softness and therapeutic pressure-relieving support, our memory foam mattress pad transforms any bed into a luxurious retreat. Designed to mold to the shape of your body for the ultimate in sleeping comfort, the mattress pad ensures you enjoy deep restful sleep every night of the week. You’ll wonder how you ever slept without it. Our cozy memory foam mattress pad is also wrapped in a breathable bamboo-blended fabric.
A bedroom essential, our comfort cushion memory foam mattress pad has a stretchy skirt that accommodates mattresses up to 22” thick. Choose the mattress pad in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king and California king sizes and make it an integral part of your daily life. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find the easy-care comfort cushion memory foam mattress pad at The Company Store.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How thick is the actual padding? I'm looking for something about a 1/2 inch thick (not like an actual thick piece of foam) and am wondering if this fits the bill.Asked on 7/27/2017 by Ashley from Santa Barbara
Q:Is this machine washable?Asked on 7/8/2017 by Wendy from undisclosed
Q:How thick is the memory foam in this pad?Asked on 1/5/2017 by Reader