Belgium Linen Window Panel
Overview & Details
- 100% linen.
- Crafted from flax from Belgium.
- Handwoven by skilled artisans.
- Yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- An enzyme wash gives it a sublimely soft hand and perfectly vintage character.
- Versatile 2-in-1 construction features a rod pocket for a more casual look, with hidden back tabs for a more formal look.
- 50 Wide.
- Available in 4 lengths – 84", 96", 108", 120"
- Coordinates with our Linen throw and pillow cover (sold separately).
- Available in 10 colors.
- Machine wash.
Our window panels are handwoven from the world's finest linen. Yarn-dyed for rich, lasting color, an enzyme wash gives each one an ultra-soft hand and enhances the fabric's slubbed, natural texture. Versatile 2-in-1 construction features a rod pocket with hidden back tabs to create a custom look. Each semi-sheer curtain panel measures 50" w. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do you sell double wide panels, 100" wide or only 50"?Asked on 3/16/2017 by JB from Nevada
Q:How me panels come with this price?
ThanksAsked on 3/8/2017 by Alex from South Bend, In
Q:Are the panels striped? They appear somewhat striped in the picture... Thank you.Asked on 3/5/2017 by Heather from Fl