St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down and TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter & Sham
Overview & Details
- 232-thread-count cotton shell.
- Comforter reverses to a complementary hue.
- Cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Sewn-through 12” diamond stitching keeps fill from shifting.
- Our comforter features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Made in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
St. Tropez® is the lightest weight comforter we offer, making it a layer you can enjoy year-round. Offered in a spectrum of sophisticated colors, it reverses to a complementary hue for twice the decorating options. St. Tropez® is available in both 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or TCS® Down-Free™ polyfill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Covered in a silky smooth 232-thread count cotton shell, sewn-through diamond stitching prevents the fill from shifting.
With down fill:
- Our lightest weight down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic.
With TCS® Down-Free™:
- Lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down-Free™ poly fill.
- Provides insulating warmth for those allergic to down.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this product machine washable?Asked on 7/23/2016 by Jennine from Newburgh, NY
A:Hi Jennine - The St.Tropez reversible comforters are machine washable. Front loader and gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Dry on low heat and put tennis balls in the dryer. Thank you.Answered on 7/25/2016 by Anonymous
Q:will this fit a twin xl bed?Asked on 7/10/2016 by Deborah from United States
A:Hi Deborah. The St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down and TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter measures 60" x 86". A long twin mattress is 85" long. It would work if it was a bunk bed or dorm bed with a foot board, if you didn't need or want any over hang at the foot of the bed. Other wise I would advise the Lacrosse or another comforter that we make in the long twin size. Thank you.Answered on 7/10/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Do you have duvet covers for this product? The dimensions for the queen/full are different from other comforter styles.Asked on 7/3/2016 by G from Ohio
A:Hi - No we do not have duvet covers for the St. Tropez comforter size. Sorry to disappoint.Answered on 7/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:testAsked on 6/10/2016 by shaun from chicago
A:Hi Shaun. What is your question?Answered on 6/10/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What material is the feathers inside? Are they synthetic or are the geese feathers?Asked on 5/8/2016 by Vanessa
A:The St. Tropez comforter is offered in both down alternative (CZ65) as well as down (CZ64). The down is 500-550 fill power TCS down.Answered on 5/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I would like to know the dimensions of this comforter.Asked on 5/1/2016 by Patti from Boston, Ma
A:Hi Patti - The dimensions of item N4Q6 the St. Tropez comforter are the following: Twin 60x86; F/Q 86x86; King 102x86. Thank you.Answered on 5/1/2016 by Anonymous