Organic Cotton Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium European down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 230-thread count 100% organic cotton shell meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards – certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Hypoallergenic 600-650 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with 12” box construction keeps down from shifing and prevents cold spots.
- Available in 4 warmth levels - light, medium, extra-warmth and ultra-warmth weights.
- Available in natural and white.
- Coordinates with our Organic Cotton Down Pillow (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Machine wash.
Rest assured, our organic cotton comforter sets the stage for a good night’s rest—and a healthy planet. Filled with premium, 600-650 fill white European down and encased in a shell of smooth, 230-thread-count organic cotton, certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. A layer of opulent, insulating warmth that’s perfect for any season, the 12” box stitch construction prevents cold spots and keeps the down from shifting. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials. Exclusively ours.