Organic Cotton Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium European down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 230-thread count 100% organic cotton shell meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power European down provides luxurious loft and warmth
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Stitched with 12” box construction keeps down from shifing and prevents cold spots.
- Available in 4 warmth levels - light, medium, extra-warmth and ultra-warmth weights.
- Available in natural and white.
- Coordinates with our Organic Cotton Down Pillow (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Rest assured, our organic cotton comforter sets the stage for a good night’s rest—and a healthy planet. Filled with premium, 500-550 fill white European down and encased in a shell of smooth, 230-thread-count organic cotton, certified to meet eco-friendly Oeko-Tex® standards. A layer of opulent, insulating warmth that’s perfect for any season, the 12” box stitch construction prevents cold spots and keeps the down from shifting. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the difference in quality and warmth between the 500-550 fill Organic Cotton RDS Down Comforter rated for ultra warmth, and the 600-650 fill Alberta RDS Euro Down Comforter rated for extra warmth?Asked on 10/5/2016 by Lisa
A:Hi Lisa - The Alberta Comforter has a 300 thread count sateen shell and the Organic Comforter has a 230 thread count organic shell. The down in the Alberta is a higher quality. The Alberta in the extra warmth would be less warm than the Organic Down comforter in the ultra warmth. The extra warmth is recommended for room temperatures between 62 and 65 degrees and the ultra is for below 62 degrees. Thank you.
Q:I was drawn to this product because it is machine washable, price but still a down comforter! Do you feel this is a good quality comforter ?Asked on 8/21/2016 by Linda