Legends® Luxury Geneva RDS Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- We are proud to offer this comforter certified under RDS standards. With RDS certification through third party auditor, Control Union, we ensure the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Filled with superior large cluster 600–650 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous 15” sewn-through box construction prevents the down from shifting for all over even warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – super-light, light, medium and extra warmth.
- Also available in our exclusive PrimaLoft Deluxe, an opulent down alternative that mimics the softness and insulating loft of down.
- Oversized Queen and King sizes available fit extra-deep mattresses.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop; oversized has 19” drop.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Packed in a beautiful cotton storage bag.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
This exceptionally lofty comforter brings opulence to everyday life. Legends Luxury Geneva combines the insulating warmth of 600–650 fill power premium RDS certified Hungarian white goose down with the silky touch of 400-thread count combed cotton sateen. Crafted with fine yarns creates a shell that is lightweight with exceptional softness and drape. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex standards. Generous 15” sewn-through box construction prevents down from shifting. Quality is paramount. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI. Also available in luxurious oversized Queen and King sizing.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the difference between the extra light and light -- I live in the SF bay area and the weather is chilly at 40 degrees or less in winter and an average of about 55 or 60 degrees at night in summer. Which of these is appropriate?Asked on 8/20/2016 by Old Person from Palo Alto Ca
A:Hello! The Legends® Luxury Geneva RDS Down Comforter levels of warmth are based on the inside temperature of your room rather than the outside temperature. Check our Comforter Guide for a complete explanation and make your choice easy. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Guides. Click on Comforter Guide, then scroll down to Warmth Guide and read about the different levels of warmth. Thank you.Answered on 8/20/2016 by Anonymous