Legends® Luxury Geneva Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Filled with superior large cluster 600–650 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- 400-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape.
- Cotton sateen fabric meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards – certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Generous 15” sewn-through box construction prevents the down from shifting for all over even warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – super-light, light, medium and extra warmth.
- Also available in our exclusive PrimaLoft® Deluxe, an opulent down alternative that mimics the softness and insulating loft of down.
- Oversized Queen and King size available fit extra-deep mattresses.
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch.
- 15” drop; oversized has 19” drop; extra 16" in length.
- Our comforters feature corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Packed in a beautiful cotton storage bag.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
This exceptionally lofty comforter brings opulence to everyday life. Legends® Luxury Geneva combines the insulating warmth of 600–650 fill power premium certified Hungarian white goose down with the silky touch of 400-thread count combed cotton sateen. Crafted with fine yarns creates a shell that is lightweight with exceptional softness and drape. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex standards. Generous 15” sewn-through box construction prevents down from shifting. Quality is paramount. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI. Also available in luxurious oversized Queen and King sizes. Exclusively ours.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.