York Handcrafted Cotton Quilt
A global-chic pastiche of pretty florals, ikat graphics, traditional Indian block prints, and paisleys. Screen printed on soft-washed cotton and handquilted in a classic trellis design.
- A stunning mix of pattern in shades of blue and green grace this handcrafted quilt
- 100% cotton
- 100% cotton fill
- 290 GSM
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid navy backing
- Entire collection includes quilt and shams, each sold separately
- Handcrafted in India
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full/Queen: 90 in. x 92 in.
- King: 108 in. x 92 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Quilt - A quilt is traditionally created with three layers of fiber: a woven top cloth, a layer of fill, and a woven back – sewn together using a quilting technique. There are many variations in the construction and design of quilts, all with their own style and flair. These include patchwork quilts, applique quilts, embroidered quilts, and more.
Q & A