Legends Hotel™ White Bay™ Down Comforter
Customize your comfort with our White Bay™ European White Down Comforter—choose from five colors, four comfort weights, and four sizes. A down-proof, 300-thread count combed cotton sateen shell is filled with our ethically sourced down and finished with a double-needle top-stitch, sewn-through box construction for an all-over luxurious warmth.
- Fill: 600-650 fill power ethically sourced, RDS Certified European White Down
- Shell: 300-thread count premium combed cotton sateen for excellent softness
- Warmth Levels: Super-Light, Light, Medium Warmth, and Extra Warmth
- Sewn-through box construction keeps down fill in place
- Sewn-through box construction
- Expertly finished with a double-needle top-stitch
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Oversized comforters available in all warmth levels
- Part of our White Bay™ Collection
- Made in the USA of fine imported goods; shell is imported
All Warmth Levels
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 84 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly
- Do not bleach or iron
- Tumble dry thoroughly on low heat
- Can be professionally dry cleaned
- Air freshen on occasion
- Note: For best wash and dry, use front-loading commercial washing and drying machines
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Fill Power - Fill power measures the amount of air an ounce of down can trap, thus its insulating ability. Higher fill power indicates more warmth for the same weight. The Company Store offers comforters with 500 to 750 fill power in a variety of warmth weights to provide the perfect amount of insulation for a great night's sleep.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Responsible Down Standard
All down products are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
With our Lifetime Guarantee, we will gladly accept returns at any time and will offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Q & A