Company Organic Cotton™ Weaver Sham
A subtle way to add texture to the room, Weaver is a casual yet luxurious essential. This yarn-dyed organic cotton sham is crafted for long-lasting color, a special garment washing process enhances its pleasingly soft, rumpled hand and relaxed good looks.
- Add subtle sophistication to any bedroom with this eco-friendly sham
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Yarn-dyed for long-lasting color
- Garment washed to enhance its textural dimension and pleasing softness
- Reverses to a dyed to match solid 200-thread count organic cotton percale
- Features a 6 in. back flap closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden and in place
- Shams are sold individually
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953
- Meeting strict social and environmental standards
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Garment Washing - Garment washing is the practice of shrinking fabrics prior to their manufacturing, so your clothing, bedding, or other textiles don’t shrink, de-shape, or fade after the first wash.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Yarn Dyeing - Yarn dyeing is the process of dyeing yarns before they have been woven or knitted into fabrics, often used in the production of multicolored designs such as plaids, stripes, and checks. Yarn-dyed fabrics are typically more vibrant and hold their color better after repeated washings.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Global Organic Textile Standard
Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 1008953. Meets strict social and environmental standards.
The aim of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is to define requirements to ensure organic status of textiles, from harvesting of the raw materials, through environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing up to labeling in order to provide a credible assurance to the end consumer. The organic production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes soil fertility without the use of toxic, persistent pesticides and fertilizers. Finished or processed textile products sold in the U.S. that imply or leave the consumer to believe that the final product is certified organic must meet either the USDA organic regulations or GOTS. Look for the logo.
Q & A